Destination Wedding was filmed in Santa Maria and in Paso Robles, California in the United States of America.
Scene where The wedding guests are invited for wine tasting but Frank and Lindsay keep their distance.
Scene was shot Dubost Winery is a family owned vineyard. The Dubost Family left the Cherbourg region of France after the Franco-Prussian War of 1871 to escape the violence of Europe. They were blacksmiths by trade and immigrated to Hawaii and the Black Hills of South Dakota before settling on the Central California Coast. The vineyards and winery are on 320 acres of hillsides in the heart of Adelaida.
GPS: ['35.6580352783203', '-120.873710632324']
Santa Maria Airport - Terminal
Scene where Back home Frank and Lindsay say goodbye at the airport.
Scene was shot Santa Maria Public Airport (Capt. G. Allan Hancock Field) is three miles (5 km) south of Santa Maria, California. The airport was built by the United States Army during World War II, known as Santa Maria Army Air Field. Its primary mission was to provide training for B-24 bomber pilots. After the war Santa Barbara County and the city of Santa Maria acquired the land and facilities through two grants in 1948. In 1964 the Army Air Field was renamed Santa Maria Public Airport.
GPS: ['34.8992767333984', '-120.447875976563']
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
Scene where Lindsay and Frank arrive at the airport and are waiting for their transport.
Scene was shot San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is a civil airport near San Luis Obispo, Four passenger airlines serve the airport with flights to nine cities: Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle. The airport was established in 1939 and used by the U.S. military between 1939 and 1945.
GPS: ['35.2392692565918', '-120.641044616699']
Scene where Lindsay and Frank are at the hotel after the wedding. They are desperate to leave...
Scene was shot The Apple Farm began in June of 1977 with the purchase of Sam's Restaurant, a floundering pancake house on San Luis Obispo's motel row. Six months later, in January of 1978, the first in a series of ten additions began that have tripled the size of the original restaurant building and have completely changed both the interior and the exterior look of the Apple Farm. Later, in December of 1988, the Millhouse was opened to the public. With its 6,000-lb. white oak water wheel and antique machinery, the mill is able to run a gristmill. The bearings and cast iron hubs for the wheel are over 100 years old and were originally used in an old mill on the East Coast. In the fall of 1988, the adjacent Franciscan Motel was purchased and "Apple Farm-ized" to become the Apple Farm Trellis Court. The Trellis Court opened in July of 1989. The Apple Farm was purchased by another local pair in August 2000 and has continued to grow and find new ways to provide better services.
GPS: ['35.2903251647949', '-120.649459838867']