The Sixth Sense was filmed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
Stripped Bass (closed) / Butcher and Singer
Scene where Malcolm arrives at the restaurant where his wife Anna is sitting in silence.
Scene was shot Restaurant Striped Bass closed in 2008. It transformed into Butcher & Singer.
GPS: ['39.9492721557617', '-75.1662216186523']
Street in front of Shiloh Baptist Church
Scene where Cole is telling is mother in the car that what has happened down the road.
Scene was shot None
GPS: ['39.94140625', '-75.1773986816406']
Saint Albans Place
Scene where Malcolm is watching young Cole leave his house.
Scene was shot "Located just southwest of Center City, the 2300 block of Saint Albans Street was closed to traffic decades ago, with the resulting space being used to create a shared garden. Developed in the mid-1870s to house workers for Philadelphia’s industrial-age population boom, this area quickly gained a reputation as a rough, working-class Irish community. In fact, for years the neighborhood was referred to as “The Devil’s Pocket” thanks to a local legend about a priest who said the area’s children were so unruly that they would “steal the watch out of the Devil’s pocket.” Nowadays however Saint Albans Place, as the 2300 block is alternatively known, has a decidedly different feel. The mix of children on tricycles and parents casually flicking their iPad screens suggests that the block has attracted a whole new subset of Philadelphians young and old."
GPS: ['39.9430999755859', '-75.1809310913086']
St. Augustine Church
Scene where Malcom is talking to Cole who is using the church as a hideout.
Scene was shot St. Augustine Catholic Church, also called Olde St. Augustine's, is a historic Catholic church in Philadelphia. Consecrated in 1848, the Palladian-style church was designed by Napoleon LeBrun. The church was built to replace the Old St. Augustine Church which was completed in 1801. The church was burned down in the anti-Catholic Philadelphia Nativist Riots on May 8, 1844. The church sued the city of Philadelphia for not providing it with adequate protection. The money awarded to the church went to rebuilding the current church, which broke ground on May 27, 1847.
GPS: ['39.9555702209473', '-75.146614074707']